Integrity Partners is an expert company specializing in two key areas of Cloud and CyberSecurity. Our pillar is a team of professionals specializing in technologies offered by leading manufacturers. We integrate, create and maintain modern work environments of our clients, leading companies and institutions on the market. We are part of the Altkom Group – one of the largest groups of IT companies on the Polish market.
More about us at https://www.integritypartners.pl
Along with the dynamic development of our company, we are currently looking for candidates for the position:
System Engineer – Microsoft area
If you have been administering and implementing products in the area of Microsoft technologies, you like to acquire new competences, and working with Microsoft solutions is your passion and you would like to further develop this area, you are the ideal candidate and cordially invite you to our team!
- Participation in commercial IT projects,
- Implementation of products in the area of Microsoft solutions: Server, Active Directory, Exchange,
- Creating pre-implementation documentation (technical project, architecture, implementation plan) and post-implementation documentation (as-built documentation, maintenance instructions),
- Maintenance of systems, implementation of support in the area of Microsoft technologies within fixed contracts (II / III support line for our partners)
- Performing workshops on the transfer of knowledge about the implemented solutions for our partners
- Substantive support at the stage of selling Microsoft solutions (presales).
- Higher technical education in the IT area,
- Very good knowledge of architecture and solutions from Microsoft: Server, Active Directory, Exchange,
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in the field of administration and implementation of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server solutions,
- Knowledge of English – minimum B1.
- Experience in administering and implementing Microsoft Cloud solutions (Office 365, Azure),
- Having MCSA / MCSE certificates confirming competences in the areas of Microsoft technology.
- Interest in Microsoft technologies and the desire to continue to develop in this direction,
- Teamwork skills and ease of making contacts,
- Abilities to transfer knowledge to other people,
- The ability to make decisions independently and to plan and set priorities,
- Analytical abilities to identify areas for improvement and solution determination.
- Participation in interesting projects for the largest institutions from the public sector, finance and insurance, logistics and transport,
- The incentive system depends on the goals achieved,
- Attractive paths of competence development based on the MBO model,
- Benefits package (MultiSport, medical care, co-financing of English lessons),
- Cameral atmosphere of work with young and open people,
- A friendly introduction to the company and attractive integration trips,
- Competitive remuneration.