If you have come across one of the technologies that we offer https://integritypartners.pl/en/solutions/cybersecurity/, or you like to acquire new competences, and Cyber Security is your passion and you would like to develop it, then you are the ideal candidate and cordially invite you to our team!
At this moment, we are looking for:
Education and experience:
- Higher technical education in the IT area – the preferred system security profile,
- A minimum 3 years of work experience in the area of IT and Cyber Security,
- Participation in projects in the area of technology and IT security,
- Good knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge of architecture and security solutions – including SIEM, Firewall, network area, vulnerability management, cloud security, DLP,
- Good knowledge of computers networks issues (more important protocols),
- Very good knowledge of operating systems from the Linux and Windows family,
- Script writing (bash, powershell),
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of norms, frameworks, standards and methodologies in the Cyber Security area, e.g. OWASP, ISO2700x, PCI DSS, GLBA, RODO / GDPR, FFIEC recommendations, CIS and NIST standards,
- Additional advantages:
- Having certificates or training in Cyber Security areas (eg CEH, EnCE, CRISC, CISA, COMPTIA, Security +, OSCP, CCNP),
- Having certificates confirming the understanding of ITIL, Prince2.
- Interests Cyber Security area and willingness to develop further in this direction,
- Teamwork skills and ease of making contacts,
- Abilities to transfer knowledge to other people,
- The ability to make decisions independently and to plan and set priorities,
- Analytical abilities to identify areas for improvement and solution determination,
- High ethical standards.
- Realization of systems implementations and support services in the IT area, including Threat Intelligence,
- Analysis and identification of security risks and threats in terms of security,
- Implementation of security standards – in accordance with reference architects and best practices,
- Support in evaluating solutions and projects in terms of compliance with security standards,
- Cooperation in building awareness about information security,
- Pre – sales.
- Participation on interesting security projects for the largest institutions from the public sector, finance and insurance, logistics and transport,
- Direct cooperation with leading Cyber Security solutions vendors from around the world (for example Israel, USA, UK),
- Training and participation in interesting conferences,
- Attractive paths of development and cooperation with the best Cyber Security engineers (check the list of our partners: https://integritypartners.pl/en/solutions/cybersecurity/),
- The possibility of co-financing for industry certificates,
- Benefits package (MultiSport, medical care, co-financing of English lessons),
- Cameral atmosphere of work with young and open people,
- A friendly introduction to the company and attractive integration trips,
- Competitive remuneration.